Sunday, October 12, 2014

#collect: design I want

I've spent my Saturday long enough staring on the computer screen involving Uni work, now it's time for some Augenschmaus - a typical Austrian word meaning "a feast for the eyes".
Here is a quick collection of design items I have on my "WANT!!!" list:

The illustrated cards by Nicholas J Frith are music to my doodly heart. Some splash of colour is always good to have after a long study session!



























A cassette used as your playlist carrier (by Gnomo):





A pillow, designed by Marimekko, which reminds me a lot of one of my favorite nordic cities: Stockholm.

Two lace dessert plates in beautiful aqua (by Suite One Studio).



It's all about geometric patterns in my head at the moment. A perfect match for that: Vince Camuto's geometric scarf.



An honorable mention goes out to paper artist  Matt Shlian. His work is inspiring! I wish my walls could look like that :)



Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner