Thursday, July 10, 2014

Visual Inspo


These days I've been down and tackling a food allergy - at least I started doing so by making doctor's appointments, but it's a long way down the road ... Anyone else having a histamine intolerance? Makes my love for food kind of difficult lately :/ Eh, but there are worse things in life, right!

When I wasn't barbecuing at my mum's (she got new garden furniture, it looks amazing) or watching OiTNB episodes, I was glued to my desk computer & laptop due to studying AutoCAD. This software is one of the most important ones in architcture&interior design, I am happy to take on a challenge and learn it all by myself. Learning a new software is one of those pastimes I really enjoy wholeheartedly. Maybe I have got that from my mum, who is a software programmer. :D

After all those line and circle drawing, 3D modeling and what not, it's nice to get some visuals on the eyes, which are illustrations or beautiful photography. Some are witty, some or thought provoking and others are just damn brilliant.

Here are my favorites of this week:







I Lobe You - Brain Anatomy Card








x


x






Wish you all a wonderful Friday tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner