Saturday, June 21, 2014

this week's study struggles

source: diethoroscopes.tumblr.com


This week has been the most stressful of this whole Uni semester. Papers to write, exams, talks, statistic homework and a lot of studying for next week's exams. I didn't even have time to be at my friends' wedding and I am stuck in the books all of the time. It's starting to get me down, but I have to push through. Five more days to go until the big exams are on. I can do this.

Sorry for not posting at all this week, I'm just using my time to study - or sleep. Or meet some friends for a quick coffee inbetween. Nothing more. Promise, in July there will be more fun on this blog again.
Until then: good luck to all fellow students for their exams! 

Or as Ben Howard would sing: "Keep your head up, keep your heart strong!"

sleepy me


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner